From: Mike

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000103122:56:16
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

Dear Becky, Thank you for your help. I haven't done any percentages in years and I was drawing a blank, so I went on line for help and there you were. What a great way to remember percentages. Thank you for passing on what your father taught you. This reminds me of the movie thats out right now called (Pay It Forward). Its a great movie about people like you that try to help others by paying forward what some one else has paid them. Do see the movie. Thanks again so much Mike

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/