From: Mike <Squidlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000103122:56:16
Subject: Re: Foolproof way to learn percentages

Dear Becky,

Thank you for your help.  I haven't done any percentages in years and
I was drawing a blank, so I went on line for help and there you were.
What a great way to remember percentages. Thank you for passing on
what your father taught you. This reminds me of the movie thats out
right now called (Pay It Forward). Its a great movie about people like
you that try to help others by paying forward what some one else has
paid them.  Do see the movie.

Thanks again so much

Mike

Post a reply to this message