From: John Chappelle <jchappelle@brookstoneschool.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007120610:55:12
Subject: Probability

I am setting myself a goal as Department head for a K12 private school
to improve the probability strand for the school.  It is one of our
weakest areas as a school.  If you have ideas, resources, games etc
which you feel were effective in improving the teaching of probability
concepts at any level, but particularily at the elementary and middle
school level, I'd appreciate it if you would contact me.

Thanks
Butch chappelle

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question