Q&A #316

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching probability

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: John Chappelle

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007120610:55:12
Subject: Probability

I am setting myself a goal as Department head for a K12 private school to improve the probability strand for the school. It is one of our weakest areas as a school. If you have ideas, resources, games etc which you feel were effective in improving the teaching of probability concepts at any level, but particularily at the elementary and middle school level, I'd appreciate it if you would contact me. Thanks Butch chappelle

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®