From: DAPHNE <DCOLEY789@YAHOO.COM>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007052819:17:37
Subject: MATH

HI, I AS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME INFORMATION ON MEAN,MEDIAN,AND
MODE I DONT NEED A WHOLE ESSAY ABOUT IT I JUST NEED A EXAMPLE IR
SOMTHING EXSPLAINING THE STEPS I NEED TO TAKE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/