From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004111116:05:57
Subject: Re: Re: Place value and different bases

Lynn:

You might try searching for octal on this site.  There are several
threads talking about base 2, 4, 8, 16, 10 and 1000.

I have a few powerpoint change of base  on 4 by 6 cards that may help,
if you need them.  The cards which are easier to read than my posts.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/