Q&A #332

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Place value and different bases

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004111116:05:57
Subject: Re: Re: Place value and different bases

Lynn: You might try searching for octal on this site. There are several threads talking about base 2, 4, 8, 16, 10 and 1000. I have a few powerpoint change of base on 4 by 6 cards that may help, if you need them. The cards which are easier to read than my posts.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®