Q&A #340

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Compensation as a form of estimation

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Suzanne A.
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071212:54:04
Subject: Re: "Compensation" in the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills

When I started roaming the web to see if I could find something to
help you I started by searching for the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. I
found nothing helpful and decided to search the Math Forum site using
just "compensation" and "estimation" as keywords here:

The search resulted in this site with information which I think you
will find useful:

Ask Dr. Math Archives - "4th Grade Estimation Problems"

I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®