From: Suzanne A.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071213:54:04
Subject: Re: "Compensation" in the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills

When I started roaming the web to see if I could find something to help you I started by searching for the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. I found nothing helpful and decided to search the Math Forum site using just "compensation" and "estimation" as keywords here: http://mathforum.com/grepform.html The search resulted in this site with information which I think you will find useful: Ask Dr. Math Archives - "4th Grade Estimation Problems" http://mathforum.com/dr.math/problems/georgia4.19.96.html I hope that helps. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/