From: Craig Smith <910564s@acadiau.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000120212:04:03
Subject: any rcommendations?

I am student teaching in a grade twelve class and need to find
information on logarithmic, exponential, polynomial, and power models.
All the students will be required to do is recognize the form of the
function so that they can use technology to complete a regression
analysis on the data.  I was looking for some data which I can plot
but that reflects something that the students can identify from their
own experiences.  If you have any ideas that would be great.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/