Q&A #3572

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Logarithmic functions

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Craig Smith

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000120212:04:03
Subject: any rcommendations?

I am student teaching in a grade twelve class and need to find information on logarithmic, exponential, polynomial, and power models. All the students will be required to do is recognize the form of the function so that they can use technology to complete a regression analysis on the data. I was looking for some data which I can plot but that reflects something that the students can identify from their own experiences. If you have any ideas that would be great.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®