Q&A #3824

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pythagorean Theorem

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: John Clark <JohnClark8659@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011081717:35:12
Subject: Re: Geometry- Pythagorean Theorem and its Converse

I post free material on the Internet Arlchive and on YouTube. I have
discovered a Universal Language for Basic Math, it is an analogic. The
Pythagorean Theorem, in that language can be found in Aphorisms in a
Perfect language.
On the Archive I post under johnclark8659 but on youtube,

The analogical language I am developing can show, in action, how
magnitudes of different equations work thorughout even complex

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®