From: John Clark <JohnClark8659@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011081717:35:12
Subject: Re: Geometry- Pythagorean Theorem and its Converse

I post free material on the Internet Arlchive and on YouTube. I have
discovered a Universal Language for Basic Math, it is an analogic. The
Pythagorean Theorem, in that language can be found in Aphorisms in a
Perfect language.
http://www.archive.org/details/AphorismsInAPerfectLanguage
On the Archive I post under johnclark8659 but on youtube,
Philosopher8659.

The analogical language I am developing can show, in action, how
magnitudes of different equations work thorughout even complex
equations.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®