Q&A #3877

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Parent teaching children

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Kristina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003060915:59:39
Subject: Re: teaching multiplication

On 2003060914:19:18, janiece Lambert wrote: > Hi my name is janiece and i'm tring to teach my little brother his >time tables.i don't know how to start and any help is welcomed > Hi Janiece, That's wonderful that you are teaching your brother about multiplication. Have fun! You can get a lot of ideas about teaching times tables in this Teacher2Teacher FAQ. Multiplication Help http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.multiplication.html I hope it helps! Kristina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®