Q&A #3914

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pre-calculus Project!

View entire discussion

From: Ryan Clapp

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005051022:20:06
Subject: Calc Projects please help

My class has finished the AP examn and is now looking for fun project to hold us over till june. Any ideas? 3/4 of our class has Intermediate to advanced knowledge of C++. We need something interactive and fun, a departure from the AP examn if you gather what i mean Thanks a bunch Ryan Clapp Calc Student Cairo-Durham HS Cairo NY

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®