Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #3914

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pre-calculus Project!

View entire discussion

From: Ryan Clapp <mute1115@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005051022:20:06
Subject: Calc Projects please help

My class has finished the AP examn and is now looking for  fun project
to hold us over till june. Any ideas? 3/4 of our class has
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of C++. We need something
interactive and fun, a departure from the AP examn if you gather what
i mean
Thanks  a bunch
Ryan Clapp
Calc Student