From: Cindy Freitas

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003051914:54:20
Subject: Re: Help with My GED

Hi I just received my GED last week. it took me 2 months of studying but I did it. What worked for me is I left the one test I knew was going to be hard for me MATH for last. What can I say I only got a 45 but I passed it. The GED test is not really that hard Just take your time and READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY I USED THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION ... I LOOKED AT EACH possible answer and eliminated the ones I knew were wrong then went from there Hang In There YOU'LL DO IT Cindy Freitas

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/