From: asu <thimpu_cse@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009042203:29:53
Subject: power problem

Hello!
    Suzanne A. thanks.
    i have a problem which i send to mathforum.they give me a link,but
i don't find.
       My problem is:
avove this equition to find the last digit efficiently. i have
calculated this equition but it's slow for my computer program.
   can you help me to solve this equition efficiently?
     plz to describe this equition.
                    best of luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question