From: miltos karam <ge01305>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003122006:44:59
Subject: magik123

let X be a possitive integer,A the number of even digits B the number
of odd digits and C the number of digits .....
we create the number ABC and we continue like that for the new
number,if we do that we will end up at number 123!!!
but how can we prove that?
for example :X=43526,A=3,B=2,C=5 then ABC=X1=325..A1=1,B1=2,C1=3 and
ABC=123.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®