Q&A #4094

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Elementary math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Miranda

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007092819:35:08
Subject: fuzzy math

I have been researching constructivist teaching for math as a part of action research for St. Mary's. I have read a lot about fuzzy math in the terms of constructivism. in the early 70's constructivism was big and now it is back. I have read a lot of people saying it is fuzzy to parents and kids. They need backround knowledge. Hope that helps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®