From: Miranda <mrjopp@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007092818:35:08
Subject: fuzzy math

I have been researching constructivist teaching for math as a part of
action research for St. Mary's.  I have read a lot about fuzzy math in
the terms of constructivism.  in the early 70's constructivism was big
and now it is back.  I have read a lot of people saying it is fuzzy to
parents and kids.  They need backround knowledge.  Hope that helps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/