From: Owen
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006112116:39:55
Subject: Re: Re: Everyday Math and special Education Students

Dear Kylene:
Re: Everyday Math and special Education Students

     You said you were searching for activites and resources for
special ed kids and your district does not have any solutions to
offer.

    I think you would find the DotMath for kids system may work for
you.  It is for math students K-4 and special ed.  You can copy "The
Fun Book" from the site for free.  I hope you have good luck with your
lessons.

The DotMath for kids web site is at:

http://dotmath.tripod.com/

If you click on this link it should take you there.  If it does not
work you may have a problem with the setting on your computer.  I also
recommend you use a pop-up blocker.

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question