From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006112117:39:55
Subject: Re: Re: Everyday Math and special Education Students

Dear Kylene: Re: Everyday Math and special Education Students You said you were searching for activites and resources for special ed kids and your district does not have any solutions to offer. I think you would find the DotMath for kids system may work for you. It is for math students K-4 and special ed. You can copy "The Fun Book" from the site for free. I hope you have good luck with your lessons. The DotMath for kids web site is at: http://dotmath.tripod.com/ If you click on this link it should take you there. If it does not work you may have a problem with the setting on your computer. I also recommend you use a pop-up blocker. Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/