Q&A #4147

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Understanding abbreviations

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Cathy Sell

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062816:44:44
Subject: HELP... Greatest Common Factors

Excuse me, but I am not a teacher, just a parent that needs some guiding with my daughters homework...THANK YOU The GCF of two numbers is 850. Neither number is divisible by the other. What is the smallest that these two numbers could be? How do you do start? Do you divide by two?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®