From: Cathy Sell
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000062816:44:44
Subject: HELP... Greatest Common Factors

Excuse me, but I am not a teacher, just a parent that needs some
guiding with my daughters homework...THANK YOU

The GCF of two numbers is 850.  Neither number is divisible by the
other. What is the smallest that these two numbers could be?

How do you do start?  Do you divide by two?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/