From: Judy Williamson <lakapele@hawaii.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000080314:40:28
Subject: teaching math

	One day I found a www that gave great stratagies on the learning and
teaching progress that is needed to take place in learning math as
opposed to English or another subject.
     Can you help me in basic stratage for teaching math. Some I
remember such as repitition,

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®