From: moshe cocos <cocos@012.net.il>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002070202:01:34
Subject: 6th grade usage

Does any body have some examples of the exercises that are presented
in the books distributed by SGBOX.COM.
Has any body used these textbooks in class?
Any comments?

Before I buy these books , which are quite expensive, I need some
comments.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®