From: m pain

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008091318:30:28
Subject: Re: Order of Magnitude, compensation

Thank you. I had to go to many different sites to find out what was meant by compensation. As this is a term in the latest IRP as a learning outcome we are to teach, it would have been a good idea to explain what they wanted. Thank you for doing the research and sharing it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/