From: Cathy Talley <Cathy.Talley@angelo.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004012822:53:42
Subject: K-8 Math bulletin boards

I teach math content courses to preservice K-8 teachers at Angelo
State University in San Angelo,Texas.  Our students are required to
create interactive bulletin boards and connect the content to the TEKS
(our state's curriculum standards). Photos with "teacher talks" are at
the following website:

http://www.angelo.edu/faculty/jbarnard/bulletin_board.htm

This site is always a work in progress...each semester we photo the
new bulletin boards (and centers, too) and delete some of the older
ones.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®