Q&A #4489

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Bulletin Boards

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Cathy Talley

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004012822:53:42
Subject: K-8 Math bulletin boards

I teach math content courses to preservice K-8 teachers at Angelo State University in San Angelo,Texas. Our students are required to create interactive bulletin boards and connect the content to the TEKS (our state's curriculum standards). Photos with "teacher talks" are at the following website: http://www.angelo.edu/faculty/jbarnard/bulletin_board.htm This site is always a work in progress...each semester we photo the new bulletin boards (and centers, too) and delete some of the older ones.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®