From: uma <uma6k2@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110511:45:31
Subject: math homeschooling

Hi
My son is in 1st grade , i want to know which site is good  for
math,so i need the pattan of how  they teacher teach  in classroom,so
pls kindly help me pls & just give me some idea,thanku  very much

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/