Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: sana

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102910:33:53
Subject: Re: Classroom Decoration

hi this to ask u that our class is given a new class and that is very big so i wanna ask u that how should i decorate my class room so that it should look different from all other classes thanks hopefully waiting for ur reply

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®