Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jsh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001090922:48:37
Subject: Decorating my classroom

Hello, I've found that middle school students love posters, especially those that contain favorite cartoon characters with some inspirational or funny message. Math posters are difficult to find, so I have my students make them for extra credit points and save the best ones year after year for examples. Students are always referring to the posters. They especially like the ones with mnemonic tricks such as "open the door to the one that is more". jsh

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®