From: jsh <jshmoritz>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001090922:48:37
Subject: Decorating my classroom

	Hello,
I've found that middle school students love posters, especially those
that contain favorite cartoon characters with some inspirational or
funny message.  Math posters are difficult to find, so I have my
students make them for extra credit points and save the best ones year
after year for examples.  Students are always referring to the
posters.  They especially like the ones with mnemonic tricks such as
"open the door to the one that is more".

jsh

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®