From: Jan Dant <Jdant10@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008081909:06:02
Subject: Re: decorating my classroom

Hi,
Lots of cool ideas!  You mentioned that you've found some cool
resources for creative math stuff.  Do you have any websites or books
that you'd recommend?  I'm teaching middle school math for the first
time but I'd like to "stretch" the students and use some higher math
throughout the year.
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question