From: Jan Dant

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008081910:06:02
Subject: Re: decorating my classroom

Hi, Lots of cool ideas! You mentioned that you've found some cool resources for creative math stuff. Do you have any websites or books that you'd recommend? I'm teaching middle school math for the first time but I'd like to "stretch" the students and use some higher math throughout the year. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/