From: beata myhill <beatamyhill@sympatico.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060611:44:21
Subject: Teaching Math as a 2nd Language Subject

	I teach at a school that offers French Immersion to English speaking
students.  They spend approximately 50% of their day being taught in
French.  The school is considering a program where math is taught in
French one year, then in English the next.  Does anyone know of a
study that has examined the effects of such a curriculum?  It does not
have to be English/French. I would welcome a person reply, as well as
a public discussion.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®