Q&A #4508

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Decorating my classroom

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: beata myhill

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060612:44:21
Subject: Teaching Math as a 2nd Language Subject

I teach at a school that offers French Immersion to English speaking students. They spend approximately 50% of their day being taught in French. The school is considering a program where math is taught in French one year, then in English the next. Does anyone know of a study that has examined the effects of such a curriculum? It does not have to be English/French. I would welcome a person reply, as well as a public discussion.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®