From: lindsay cutler <below8_8below@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008111911:23:20
Subject: Re: Teaching Math as a 2nd Language Subject

hey there... i havent talked to you in a while and well im at a new
school in almounte and i hate it... the cericulium is so stupid and
like if i miss a day because now i have the flu i have to like get 8
detentions i dont like it waaaahhhh.... well yeah other than that i am
having math next semester which is pritty soon. and i guess i can only
email you through here at school due to this school not allowing me to
access my hotmail and i have like no visits with my mom and yeah well
if you want email mew back and i will try to get back to you asap

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/