From: eva <nik_va4@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008062509:03:25
Subject: Re: Getting ready for the first day of school

Hi, my name is Eva. Actually, I'm a teacher in Kindergarten A. My
students still 4 years old. I teach in Pelita Jaya School, Surabaya
Indonesia. Sorry if my English not pretty good.
I'm very interest about your message. Right now, I'm also looking for
class decoration specially for kid. Can you help me? Thank you for
your attention.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®