From: Robert <robertpiller@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003122423:30:48
Subject: Classroom Management Online Course

I just discovered this great online course dealing with classroom
management and preventing discipline problems and I thought I might
share it with everyone. To give you an idea of its effectiveness, the
materials for this course are successfully used in over 400 school
districts nationwide. The next course starts January 26, and if you're
interested, have a look at www.classroommanagementonline.com, I'm sure
you won't be disappointed!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question