From: Gail <gphelpsx2@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092514:28:08
Subject: Re: Re: needing help with the math on the ged test

I am really having a time with the math on the GED testing. Only the
math though, it have been 16 years since I have been to school an I am
just not catching back on?
I have just got the chance to go back to school an this is a goal that
I would like to complete an this math is really making me want to give
up.
I need some help

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question