Q&A #466

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Understanding word problems

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Gail

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092515:28:08
Subject: Re: Re: needing help with the math on the ged test

I am really having a time with the math on the GED testing. Only the math though, it have been 16 years since I have been to school an I am just not catching back on? I have just got the chance to go back to school an this is a goal that I would like to complete an this math is really making me want to give up. I need some help

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®