Q&A #4747

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multi-age classroom teaching

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Milvi Gornischeff

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001011311:28:26
Subject: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Dear Ms/Mrs Christina Moore: My name is Milvi Gornischeff. I am a teacher of elementary classes in Estonia, Europe. It's wonderful - I found many articles about mathematics problems! These all are interesting for me. Thank you all. I visited the U.S. last year and had an opportunity to see an elementary school in Washington. After that I try to get more information about teaching in other countries. As I can understand - our systems are a little bit different. We use more teaching to heart. In grades 1-4. I am a teacher for the same schoolchildren for four years. I would be very happy to get a contact with you. Maybe you are interested or someone else you know. Sorry about my mistakes in English. Sincerely yours, Milvi Gornischeff

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®