From: Milvi Gornischeff <milvigff@mail.ee>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001011311:28:26
Subject: Re: Multi-age classoom teaching

Dear Ms/Mrs Christina Moore:

My name is Milvi Gornischeff. I am a teacher of elementary classes in
Estonia, Europe. It's wonderful - I found many articles about
mathematics problems! These all are interesting for me. Thank you all.

I visited the U.S. last year and had an opportunity to see an
elementary school in Washington. After that I try to get more
information about teaching in other countries. As I can understand -
our systems are a little bit different. We use more teaching to heart.
In grades 1-4. I am a teacher for the same schoolchildren for four
years.

I would be very happy to get a contact with you. Maybe you are
interested or someone else you know.

Sorry about my mistakes in English.

Sincerely yours,

Milvi Gornischeff