Q&A #475

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math 24 game

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: caitlin

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032521:03:52
Subject: i dunno but i have to put this or it does not work

hi. I am a student who plays math 24. It is fun but can be hard. My advice is look for the strategie pick one or power of one for one dots. 17plus7 occurs alot in two dots. For three dots, if it is not division, it's simple but you are looking for something harder.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®