From: anna smith

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102812:44:43
Subject: need help with math fair

This is the first time I have ever dealt with a math fair. I have no
idea what to do and need some help understanding the concepts behind
math fairs and possible projects to tell my students about doing. Is
it suppose to be more of a demonstation or presentation?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/