From: Jane Boeckelmann <janeisredeemed@sbcglobal.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005090212:48:54
Subject: Re: multiplication motivation by Melody House

Here, Here!  After reading all of the high praise for this tape, I'm
surprised that I haven't been able to locate it easily.  Please let me
know if you have any information on a new or used copy of this
resource.  Thanks in advance.    Jane

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®