Q&A #494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multiplication tables

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Owen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120314:17:00
Subject: how to learn multiplication table

There has been some very good advice given on this site. I was impressed that such a young fellow made the effort to find this site and make a response. I use a chart with 100 squares to help teach the multiplication table. With the roll of dice the player moves up the chart - then gets the points on the board if they get the answer correct. You can get more information from the math club at http://domath.tripod.com/ Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®