From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005120314:17:00
Subject: how to learn multiplication table

There has been some very good advice given on this site.  I was
impressed that such a young fellow made the effort to find this site
and make a response.  I use a chart with 100 squares to help teach the
multiplication table.   With the roll of dice the player moves up the
chart - then gets the points on the board if they get the answer
correct.  You can get more information from the math club at
   http://domath.tripod.com/

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question