From: Eriq Duong <qduong8@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001032316:03:04
Subject: Where can I get algebra tiles?

Dear math teachers,

I am a new teacher who is interested in using algebra tiles for class.
I have been searching for a while, but still cannot find the vender or
company that carry the product.  I would appreciate it if you could
email me at qduong8@hotmail.com or call 612 418 3454 and let me know
where to find the algebra tiles.

Thanks,
Eriq Duong