From: Nixon Boaz <s11016677@yahoo.com.au>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008112322:07:46
Subject: Re: mathamatics lessons

Hallo and good day to you.

what would you like me to provide to help in your teaching.
Please tell me where actually are you teaching and in which country.

Please inform me as soon as possible once you receive this message

Thanks alot for your asisstance and your response is
fully appreciate

Ta

Nixon

Post a reply to this message