From: Dan <decker@pacific.net.ph>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003091820:38:09
Subject: Re: Re: Good algebra and geometry software

Hi. I'm also from the Philippines. I just want to ask about your use
of the Geometer's Sketchpad, and where did you purchase it.

We're currently in the process of preparing our books and be written
by our teachers but we need a software that can do the drawings,
sketchings, graphing, and writing the text at the same time.

Maybe you can help us on your evaluation of the Geometer's Sketchpad.

Thanks in advance.

Dan
0917-8308728

Post a reply to this message