From: ROGER <rbgerson@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001062808:24:38
Subject: Math (Alg-Cal) help on the internet that is book specific

	There is a site on the internet, HOTMATH.COM that is FREE to schools.
It has different subjects;Alg I, II, Calculus etc. mostly 9th to 12th
grade and college. They have all the solutions to problems from the
math textbooks.  They have done several texts and add more all time.
There are no ads. It can be used by teachers to demo problbems in the
classroom or in a math lab or media center by studnets to get halp as
they do the exercises in the book. Its the only site(I've found) that
gives help specific to the book.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®