From: Pat Westen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005072421:53:11
Subject: Re: Homework and grading policies for high school

Susan, I was reading your posting on how you motivate your high school students to get their math homework done and also your grading policies. I am a new teacher this year starting out teaching middle school math in a small catholic school. One of the things in your posting that caught my attention is the "MathForum Pow." What is this and how do you use it? I like integrating group activities to keep the students from sheer bordom and this "forum" gave me the thought that this may be a group activity. I also like how you don't "give" your students grades, they EARN them. Great! Pat Westen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/