From: Ming Ho <minglho@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001031914:07:44
Subject: Re: grades

Judy,
    Your post stated,

    "I believe in order to have stuents ready for college, the grading
system should be just as rigorous.  Our local community college grades
as follows:  1/3 homework, 2/3 tests and quizzes and 1/3 final exam."

    Would you please clarify the the fraction of the grade that each
component is worth?  Thank you.
            --Ming

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question