From: Christy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001020222:51:58
Subject: Re: Re: Another way to grade homework

I teach 6th grade math and grade homework similar to the way you responded to with a question about cheating. I, fortunately, have 1st hour free, so I have my students turn in their math homework before first hour when I can quickly glance at each, mark them with a plus or minus, and record if it was complete or not. I then pass the papers back at the beginning of each class and have the students correct their own. They also have a record sheet where they record the number correct and the number possible and figure their percentage.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/