From: Christy <mjvz@home.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001020222:51:58
Subject: Re: Re: Another way to grade homework

I teach 6th grade math and grade homework similar to the way you
responded to with a question about cheating.  I, fortunately, have 1st
hour free, so I have my students turn in their math homework before
first hour when I can quickly glance at each, mark them with a plus or
minus, and record if it was complete or not.  I then pass the papers
back at the beginning of each class and have the students correct
their own.   They also have a record sheet where they record the
number correct and the number possible and figure their percentage.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/