Q&A #5103

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Grading policy

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: angel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009051719:48:47
Subject: Homework Policy

The grading system that i use is that i give my students in homework 2pts daily 2pts=complete 1pt=incomlete 0pts=missing also i use a system that weights my categories i use the following weighting system TEST/Projects 45% Class Work,Participation,Quizzes 30% Homework and Attendance 25%

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®