From: Brad Watson, Miami <miamiworldperc@netzero.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012091420:45:26
Subject: 'Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74)': one of the parts(74) of the 'Theory of Everything'

Many physicists refer to Strings Theory as the "Theory of Everything"
(TOE) since it unites the four forces of nature with the two types of
matter. 'Unified Strings (U21 S19) Theory' takes the 7 dimensions of
hyperspace + the 4 common dimensions and adds an analysis of time that
provides symmetry with 7 aspects of regular time + 4 aspects of
hypertime. But is this truly a TOE? If it were, wouldn't it include
much more than just physics? Wouldn't the correct TOE have great
interdiscipinary ramifications? Yes. (Do I often ask myself questions
and then answer them? Apparently.)

"Anytime an idea(19) is connect(59/74)ed to nature, it's not only
logical(59) - it was inevitable."

The whole world uses the same Hindu-Arabic numerical system of
0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Few ever pause to contemplate the world unity
this has produced! This numerical notation began to emerge no earlier
than c. 600 AD. It took Leonardo Fibonnaci in 1100 AD to introduce
this system to Europe and it soon replaced Roman Numerals across the
continent.

Before 600 AD, all cultures used their alphabet to double as numbers.
The Hebrew/Aramaic scriptures were written using an alphanumeric
code/cipher called 'gematria'. Since the word 'gematria' is Greek for
'geometry', the Greeks practiced 'isopsephy'. Like the Hebrews, their
first 10 letters equalled 1-10, their next nine letters equalled
20-90, and their 20th letter plus equalled 100-___. The Qur'an was
written using Arabic 'hisab al-jummal' and the same alphanumeric
code/cipher as the Hebrews and Greeks. Was anybody here aware of this?

Because Roman Numerals did not have a simple alphabet cipher to them,
'Latin gematria' never took hold like it did in Hebrew, Greek, and
Arabic. But the Roman Collegia taught 'Step 1 Gematria' where one
simply counts the number(6) of(2) letters(7) in(2) a(1)
word(4)/name(4)/phrase(6) with(4) the(3) number(6) having(6)
symbolic(8) meaning(7), i.e. E PLURIBUS UNUM(13) symbolizing the
original 13 United States. When the Greek Septuagint Bible was
translated into the Latin Vulgate, the isopsephy/gematria was almost
entirely lost. But 'coincidentally', around the mid 1300s when
Freemasonry began to form from the remnants of the scattered Knights
Templar that arrived in Scotland after their persecution. The
Operative Masons with their knowledge of 'sacred geometry' and 'sacred
gematria' continued to interact with Jewish mystics (Kaballists) and
Muslim mystics (Sufis). This is also when modern English began to
form.

Fast forward to 2012 and we find English being the primary language of
Earth. In countries where English is not the primary language, i.e.
China and India, it is taught as the secondary language. Because of
the clear separation of the numerical system, English gematria is
occult(74)ed (hidden), but it's now not only present, Simple(6,74)
English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) with 'the key'(74) of 'A-B-C becomes
1-2-3'(74) is much stronger than any other language gematria!

A=1, B=2, C3, D4, E5, F6, G7, H8, I9, J10, K11, L12, M13, N14,
O=15 or zerO, P16, Q17, R18, S19, T20, U21, V22, W23, X24, Y25, Z26

The rule behind 'Step 2 Gematria' of any language is
words/names/phrases with a similar alphanumeric sum have a connect(74)
between(74) them, i.e. Simple=74=S19+I9+M13+P16+L12+E5,
English=74=E5+N14+G7+L12+I9+S19+H8,
Gematria=74=G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1. Observe...

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday when
Jesus(74) the king(74) of the Judeans(74) - the Jewish(74) Messiah(74)
- was on the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)... Muhammad(74), Al
Quds(74), Sufis(74).

science(58), design(58), star(58), astro-(58), Albert (Einstein)58,
German(58), etc.

I've been to several Jewish schools and have learned first-hand that
they teach Hebrew gematria beginning with the 5th Grade. When I've
introduced Simple English Gematria to the teachers and principles at
these schools, they are intrigued. I'm convinced that teaching Simple
English Gematria will connect language with math like never before!
But besides religion(74), it also connects with science, history,
music, sports, etc. since gematria is one of the
parts(74=P16+A1+R18+T20+S19) of the TOE.

- Brad Watson, Miami
Interdisciplinary teacher

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question