Q&A #543

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Difficulties in understanding math problem

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Shana

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002013107:29:05
Subject: Re: math phobia

Help! I must pass my college developmental math course, and this is my last shot. Someone reccommended that I get an Rx for Aderal (sp?), the ADD / ADHD meds they give to hyperactive kids to help them mentally focus at school. Does anyone have any infor / thoughts re same?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®