From: Shana <tiedyed714@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002013107:29:05
Subject: Re: math phobia

Help!  I must pass my college developmental math course, and this is
my last shot.  Someone reccommended that I get an Rx for Aderal (sp?),
the ADD / ADHD meds they give to hyperactive kids to help them
mentally focus at school.  Does anyone have any infor / thoughts re
same?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®