From: sean <sir_rist_the_dark_lord@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006040620:00:29
Subject: math party

well ray my suggestion is that you sould like through a small party to
cleabrate math.you know likedo just like math but,let them decide what
to study if you any question about athoer e-mail me
            there might be a few spelling errors in here but im not a
super speller k.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®