Q&A #5464

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 100th Day activities

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: sean

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006040620:00:29
Subject: math party

well ray my suggestion is that you sould like through a small party to cleabrate math.you know likedo just like math but,let them decide what to study if you any question about athoer e-mail me there might be a few spelling errors in here but im not a super speller k.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®