From: Alyssa <Wannabblossom@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005090818:50:32
Subject: Re: Re: Multiplication Table

If you need help with multiplication go to a math group and/or
program.Like at your school i'm pretty sure they do.I will tell you 1
thing never to do never ever cheat on test,worksheets,or anything
enles. You can learn the old fashon way practing.When you cheat you
cheat yourself and you don't really know how much you can do if you
cheat.If you have any problem's just e-mail me at
Wannabblossom@aol.com

                                     your teacher,
                                       Alyssa

Post a reply to this message