From: Katie <katiealtier@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002092818:12:55
Subject: Middle School Math Club

I am starting a Math Club for grades 5 through 8 in my middle school.
I need some ideas to get the kids really excited about math.  I liked
Gail's idea of measuring the cafeteria in order to figure out space
issues.  I would love to hear from any of you out there that have some
more neat ideas.

Thank you!

Katie

Post a reply to this message