Q&A #568

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Club activities

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Amanda

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009041514:08:40
Subject: Re: Club Activities

I know it's a little bit different but I am the President of the Math Club at my college, we put together a big get together for Pi Day to draw people in when we first got started. Every meeting we open up with some kind of a problem to just get the brain going. We have professor's come in and give talks about certain aspects of Math, things you can't really talk about in a Math Class because of a lack of interest. And of course, what fun would it be without some Math Jokes? Well I hope this helped. C-A-L- CU Later. -Amanda feel free to e-mail me with any questions bubblyxruffles@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®