From: Amanda <bubblyxruffles@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009041513:08:40
Subject: Re: Club Activities

I know it's a little bit different but I am the President of the Math
Club at my college, we put together a big get together for Pi Day to
draw people in when we first got started.  Every meeting we open up
with some kind of a problem to just get the brain going.  We have
professor's come in and give talks about certain aspects of Math,
things you can't really talk about in a Math Class because of a lack
of interest.  And of course, what fun would it be without some Math
Jokes?  Well I hope this helped.  C-A-L- CU Later.
-Amanda
feel free to e-mail me with any questions bubblyxruffles@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question