Q&A #5858

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching strategy for slow learners

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: alan

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008042917:59:17
Subject: Re: Identifying slow learners and lazy learners

Yes, I agree there is a difference between a slow and lazy learner. Slow learners show interest in their education. Lazy learner wants you to do everything for them. When I assist any student I write and read for them as little as possible. I have them put the information in their own words. I also discovered if you do to much for the lazy learn they try to get more from me. Sometimes it helps if I have a student tutor mentor the lazy learner. Sometimes a student can motive another student better then parents or teachers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®