Q&A #5936

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Fractions

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: sarah hannah

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005031601:46:23
Subject: fractions

trying to understand this so i can help my daughter. write missing fraction on each number line. she did number line fine what i don,t understand is at the bootom. what other fractionsline up(going up and down)with the1/2? her answer was 2/4 and 4/8. next question was what lines up with3/4 her answer was 6/8. third question is what we do not understand. what does this mean when these fractions line up. i dont know please help so i can help her

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®