Q&A #5986

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching the basic concepts of math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Noorjehan Malik

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110308:13:11
Subject: What are concepts of the 'basic concepts" in math?

I am conducting an Action Research on: How can I effectively use concrete material to facilitate basic math concepts amongst slow learners". I need to know do the researchers say about the concepts of 'basic concepts'? What should be taught first to a grade 6 slow learner to improve his basic concepts. What methodoligies are recommended to teach basic concepts in math through concrete material?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®