From: Noorjehan Malik <noorimalik54@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110307:13:11
Subject: What are concepts of the 'basic concepts" in math?

I am conducting an Action Research on: How can I effectively use
concrete material to facilitate basic math concepts amongst slow
learners". I need to know do the researchers say about the concepts of
'basic concepts'?

What should be taught first to a grade 6 slow learner to improve his
basic concepts. What methodoligies are recommended to teach basic
concepts in math through concrete material?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/